McCalls 6563 - Purple leopard and lace

I'm not a fan of bias tops, but I didn't want the pattern to go to waste. I still think it would be better in a knit.

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes it did.

Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes. It's pretty straightforward

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? 
I'm not a great fan of bias cut tops or dresses--it may have to do with the way they fit me. However, I went with this pattern because I wanted something that wouldn't break up the print of the fabric.

Fabric used:
Silky print--purple leopard and lace. I love the fabric so much!

Pattern alterations or any design changes you make:
None made; however the neck opening seems pretty large.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Definite staple in my wardrobe. Wardrobe builder. This is another top that I would like to make in a knit.



























Comments

Popular Posts